Internet of Things - RoboNext'18
RoboNext'18 is a National level workshop series organized by Robosapiens India Publications in association with Springfest 18 IIT Kharagpur. We are Robosapiens India Publications an IIT-Bombay alumni venture.
This workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to learn IOT from Basic. In this one day workshop we will cover all basic Arduino & IOT concept. IOT is one of the world's most emerging and fastest growing technology, and have many possibilities as well as opportunities. Any technology available right now can be merged with IOT.
Certificate by RoboNext'18 in Association With Springfest 18 IIT Kharagpur.
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to IOT
- What is IOT?
- Basics of IOT
- Applications of IOT
Introduction to Arduino
- What is ARDUINO?
- What is Open Source Microcontroller Platform?
- Basics of Electronics.
- Sensors and Actuators.
Hands on Arduino
- Fundamentals of C programming
- Hello to the Microcontroller World (Your First Arduino Sketch)
- Interfacing Sensors With Arduino
- Reading From Sensors
Day 1 (Session 2)
Basics of Networking
- Networking Fundamentals
- Types of Networks
- Network Topologies
Arduino with Bluetooth
- Interfacing Bluetooth Module With Arduino
- Controlling Arduino With Android Device
Day 1 (Session 3)
Arduino with Esp8266
- Interfacing ArduinoWith Esp8266
- Understanding the AT command set for Esp8266
- Creating program for Local host Web Server
Hello to the Online World
- Connecting the Atduino+Esp8266 to other device via wifi
- Using Arduino to control Device Via Wifi with Esp8266
- Displaying analogue sensor values via web interface
Troubleshooting the various problems on the device connection to the internet or to the IOT module.
Project to be Covered
- LED Blinking
- Internet Controlled LED’S
- Monitoring Room Temperature Over The Internet
- Internet Controlled Robot (DEMO)