TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Workshops will be delivered by officials of Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Only those candidates who have paid are allowed to attend the workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends who have not paid are not allowed in the workshop.
- Only 2-3 projects will be covered in the Workshop by Live Demonstration. Rest of the projects is to be done by the participants themselves.
- Certificate will be issued directly to candidate right after Completion of Workshop.
- Security Code of Certificate will be sent to your Registered Email ID and Contact number available with us in 7-10 working days.
- Robosapiens Technologies is not responsible for any disputes in kit distribution among students. Groups will be only suggested by the trainer there for kit distribution. Ownership of the kit has to be decided by the students among themselves by their own mutual agreement.
- All Certificates will be issued by RoboNext in Association with Springfest 17-IIT Kharagpur.
- Duration of the Workshops is 12 Hours (divided into 3 sessions of 4 hours each).
- Theory Vs Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical.
- Take away Training Kit will be given in a Group of 4-5 Members for only Arduino/ Autonomous Robotics /Bluetooth Robotics/ 8051-52 Embedded Systems/ 2.4GHz Wireless Communication. In all other modules, CD’s will be distributed to each person individually. Training kit is NOT REPLACEABLE. NOT EXCHANGEBLE.
- Kits given are complementary. The charges include only workshop charges. Hence, replacements of goods inside the kit are non – refundable.
- Students from different College can form a Team.
- It is mandatory to carry 1 Laptop in a group of 4-5 members with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Installed with sufficient battery backup. Charging point will be given as per the availability to the resources provided by IIT Kharagpur.
- We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant’s laptop.
- Please carry 4 Nos. AA Size Dry Battery (Pencil cell) at least 1 set per team as power supply of Training kit (For workshops in which hardware kits will be issued). Batteries are not included in our Takeaway Robotics Kit.
- If we find any candidate misbehaving or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team, his candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Rights of Admission Reserved by the Organizer.
- Additionally, if required, hardware kit can be purchased at Rate of INR1500/- (except 2.5GHz Wireless Communication) and software kit can be purchased at the Rate of INR400/-. The cost of purchasing 2.5GHz Wireless Communication Kit is Rs.3500/-.
- The charges for all events are taken by Robosapiens Technologies which are then routed to IIT Kharagpur as per the MOU signed.
- Please bring Xerox Copy of Your Institution ID Card at the time of Workshop. Without this entry will not be given. Scheduled date of the Workshop is Tentative & can be changed as per actual Springfest 17-2016 Scheduled dates. Scheduled time of the Workshop is 09:30AM-06:00PM (tentative). Final Schedule time will be updated to candidates via SMSs & Emails.
- In case of any delays in the timings of the workshop, the students are required to keep a buffer time so as to cover this delay by evening to complete the total hours of workshop.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, You hereby commit that if in any case the workshop is not held in IIT Kharagpur, then you are agreeing to participate in the workshop outside IIT Kharagpur without any disputes.
- Paid Accommodation will be provided outside of IIT Kharagpur campus.
- Robosapiens Technologies is not responsible for loss of belongings/personal properties of participants.
- There will be NO competition after the workshop. Only study session will be there after which workshop will be over.
- If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Robosapiens Head Office at the given address: Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd., B5 Block C, Sector 31, Noida – 201301.
- Charges for the Workshop/Competition is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
- In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then they will be considered for refund.
- If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
- Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
RoboNext'17 is a National level workshop series organized by Robosapiens Technologies in association with Springfest 17 IIT Kharagpur. We are Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. an IIT-Bombay alumni venture. It gives us great pleasure to introduce RoboNext'17. We are organizing various career oriented training programs & projects at selective engineering colleges/universities/Schools in pan India. Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Company providing state-of-the-art Education in the field of Robotics.
Address C-27, Dallupura Rd, Block C,Sector 12
Noida-201301, UP, India